The Printing Charity – About us
The Printing Charity, formerly known as the Printers’ Charitable Corporation, is based near Gatwick, where we occupy the first floor of a modern office building at Three Bridges Road, Crawley. The offices themselves have recently undergone a major refurbishment and are bright, airy and in the main, open plan, which allows for good communication between the various departments.
There are 6 members of staff in total under the guidance and leadership of our Chief Executive Stephen Gilbert. The aim of the charity is to ‘help more people’ and over the last 3 years alone we have given away more than £1million in benefits.
The people working at the Charity are as follows:
- Stephen Gilbert – Chief Executive & Secretary (01293 649360)
- Katy Potter - PA to Chief Executive (01293 649367)
- Brigita Ac – Financial Accountant (01293 649365)
- Alison Braganza – Fundraising & Marketing Manager (01293 649366)
- Jason Spinney – Operations Manager (01293 649362)
- Caryn Vining - Assistant Secretary
- Henry Smith – Grants Officer (01293 649368)
- Linda Watts – IT Officer (01293 649361)
- Tracy Sawyer - Finance Assistant
- Emma Domingo - Office Administrator
For more information about The Printing Charity and the work that we do, why not view our video on YouTube?