Who we help
We provide support to those who have worked in the UK print industry or allied trades for a minimum of three years, and their dependants. We have no minimum or maximum age requirements and currently support people in a variety of work and personal situations.
The following provides a rough list of the trades that we support. It is by no means exhaustive!
- Publishing, include magazines, catalogues, newspapers and journals.
- Packaging manufacturers and distributors.
- Paper board mills and waste paper processers.
- Stationers and book-binders
- Ink, paper and plate-makers
- Warehousing and distributors of books/Inks/paper and printing materials.
- Quick print companies/operators
- Digital print companies/operators
- People in advertising sales
- Newsagents and newspaper/magazines/book retail sellers
- Management/administrators and support staff in the industry
- Manufacturers of binding, foundry, printing and type-setting machinery
- Printing educationalists
- Graphic artists and photographer
The Printing Charity, Underwood House, Three Bridges, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 ILS
For help filling in this form, please refer to the Guidance Notes
Alternatively, for direct assistance call our Welfare & Wellbeing team 01293 542820 or email email@example.com