The Printing Charity
The Printing Charity is also known as the Printers’ Charitable Corporation
Registered Charity No. 208882 (England & Wales)
The Printing Charity Underwood House, First Floor, 235 Three Bridges Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1LS.
Terms and Conditions
Please read through the Terms and Conditions. If you choose to use this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the T&C please do not use this website.
This website printingcharit.wpengine.com is owned and managed by The Printing Charity. We are registered in England and Wales; Charity No 208882. Our registered office is Underwood House, Three Bridges Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1LS, UK.
For the purpose of these T&C,” us”, “we” and “our” refer to The Printing Charity. The Printing Charity is also known as the Printers’ Charitable Corporation.
Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions please contact us at The Printing Charity.
This website is intended to provide information about The Printing Charity, its opportunities and aims. You must not use this website for purposes that are fraudulent or illegal, or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others, or to transmit or procure the sending of spam.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on our website is correct and up to date. However we cannot guarantee that it is 100% free of errors or inaccuracies.
In particular, where we provide links to other websites, we cannot take any responsibilities for inaccuracies, errors or omissions occurring in those websites.
Please be aware that any decision made by users of our website on the basis of information supplied there, is the responsibility of the user. We do not accept liability (as far as is permitted by law) for any loss arising from the reliance on, or the use of information on links included in this website.
Users of this website must not knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful programs which could harm or disable software or hardware.
The Printing Charity is not responsible for ensuring the availability of this website or the timeliness or other wise of any content or information being made available for use.
The Printing Charity reserves the right to amend or replace any of the content of this website at any time without prior notice.
Except as specifically set out in these T&C, to the fullest extent permissible by law, neither The Printing Charity nor any of its affiliates, Directors, Staff, Trustees or other representatives will be liable (whether under contract or statute) for any of the following losses or damage, whether such loss or damage was foreseeable or not:
losses suffered by third parties,
loss of profit,
loss of data,
loss of revenue,
loss of goodwill,
loss of business opportunity or
Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website, any website linked to it or any material contained in the website. For the avoidance of doubt, the losses listed immediately above are intended to be severable.
Nothing in these T&C shall exclude or limit The Printing Charity’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the website or any part of it, or to withdraw any of our services at any time without notice, for any reason (including without limitation any breach of these T&C). Occasionally, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, to our entire website and / or to users who have registered with us.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
You are responsible for any loss or damage we suffer (including our reasonable legal fees) that are caused by your breach of these T&C or by you using the website (other than in accordance with these T&C / other than as you are allowed to).
These T&C are subject to English law. All claims or disputes arising out of, or in connection with the use of the website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales i.e. we reserve the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence.
Trademarks & Copyright
Trademarks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights on this website are either owned or licensed to The Printing Charity, unless otherwise stated. Compliance with copyright is the responsibility of the user.
The use of our logo or brand name without our prior consent is not allowed. Should you wish to copy or distribute any of our material for commercial or business purposes please contact The Printing Charity in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may reproduce The Printing Charity copyright material appearing on this website free of charge without specific permission for private person use only, as long as the copyright and source indications are also copied, the document is not amended in any way, is copied in its entirety and not reproduced in a misleading manner.
Our permission to reproduce copyright material does not extend to any material on this website that is the copyright material of any other person. For example, you are not permitted to reproduce photos that are marked as stock shots or the property of a third party.
Links to other websites
Any links to our website must comply with the following rules:
The link must consist of the following text only: The Printing Charity and the URL in respect of which The Printing Charity’s permission has been given.
The link must not insinuate that your organisation or any of its products or services is recommended by, or associated in any way with The Printing Charity.
Selection of the link by a user must display our website as a full screen and not within a frame on the website on which the link appears.
You will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the use and existence of the link does not cause the transmission of viruses.
We reserve the right to request the removal of any link to our website at any time, whether or not previous consent to such links has been given.
If you have any queries about our Terms and Conditions please contact us at email@example.com.
The Printing Charity does not warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the content.
The Printing Charity does not warrant that functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available on the internet are virus-free.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail or submitted through the Website is at your own risk.
- The Website is provided “as is” without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of, the Website.
All Content on the Website is the copyright of The Printing Charity or third parties.
- You may view the Content on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Content in any way except for non- commercial personal or educational use.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of the Content requires the prior written permission of The Printing Charity.
- The status of The Printing Charity (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of any Content must always be acknowledged.
- If you copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Content in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Printing Charity or any other third parties referred to on the Website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights or trade mark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of The Printing Charity or any other third party.
Website content and user-added content
If you have a complaint about any content on any of our websites please notify us immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out:-
- Your name, company or organisation name if relevant, contact details (a land address, telephone number and email);
- Details of the exact content complained of and details of why you are complaining about that content; and
- Confirmation from you that the information you have provided is accurate, complete and not misleading.
Please note that no action can be taken without this information.
You must not post or transmit to this website any material:-
That is knowingly false or misleading, defamatory, illegal, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, liable to incite racial hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of a person’s privacy;
Which you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting, your affiliation with anyone or any entity.